In this video I make reference to an occasion last year when I had to take some time off work due to illness and received a Facebook comment stating “Why don’t you use hypnosis to cure yourself?”
In this video I respond to that question, and I also talk about how many people expect hypnotherapists to be immune to a range of issues and illnesses as a result of using hypnosis and also talk about how realistic it is to expect such invulnerability.
Here are the links mentioned in the video.
Have a read of some of these articles to use self-hypnosis when you have a cold or flu:
1. Using Hypnosis For Cold and Flu Relief With Hypnotic Chicken Soup
2. Using Self-Hypnosis To Soothe My Sore Throat
3. Using Self-Hypnosis To Relieve My Chesty Cough
4. Breathe Easy With Self-Hypnosis (nasal congestion)
Here are some articles about using hypnosis to improve immune functioning – so you could be preventative and do your best to overcome illness before it occurs:
1. Effects of self-hypnosis on immune functioning: The evidence
2. Use Self-Hypnosis and Charge Into Battle To Boost Your Immune System
3. How To Use Self-Hypnosis To Enhance Your Immune Functioning
Has this piqued your interest in this field? Then have a read of these pages:
1. Would you like a satisfying and meaningful career as a hypnotherapist helping others? Are you a hypnotherapist looking for stimulating and career enhancing continued professional development and advanced studes? Explore the pages of this website.
Adam Eason’s Anglo European training college.
2. Are you a hypnotherapist looking to fulfil your ambitions or advance your career?
Hypnotherapist Mentoring with Adam Eason.
Likewise, if you’d like to learn more about self-hypnosis, understand the evidence based principles of it from a scientific perspective and learn how to apply it to many areas of your life while having fun and in a safe environment and have the opportunity to test everything you learn, then come and join me for my one day seminar which does all that and more, have a read here: The Science of Self-Hypnosis Seminar. Alternatively, go grab a copy of my Science of self-hypnosis book.