Rapid Inductions and Hypnotic Phenomena For Hypnotherapists
I am delighted to invite you to a Rapid Inductions seminar for a daylong, fun filled education programme aimed at and created for hypnotherapists looking to advance their range and fluency at inducing hypnosis rapidly and creating hypnotic phenomena in a professional manner. We have upcoming seminars in a variety of locations, so download a prospectus for full details.
What Will You Learn
- Develop fluency in inducing hypnosis.
- Induce hypnosis without scripts.
- Understand a wide variety of approaches.
- Be confident enough to create your own rapid inductions on the spot.
- Use language effectively throughout.
- Understand some key underlying theoretical principles and philosophy with regards to rapid inductions.
- Know a wide variety of structured rapid inductions. (We explain and demonstrate at least 15 on the day)
- Induce hypnosis without scripts.
- Understand a wide variety of approaches.
- Be confident enough to create your own inductions on the spot.
- Make hypnosis incredibly enjoyable for your clients.
You’ll also learn:
- How to create catalepsy of varying kinds.
- How to create amnesia in an instant.
- How to have your client believe and behave as if their hand is stuck – to a pen, their leg, chair and much more besides.
- How to create a range of visual effects and hallucinations for your client, including invisibility.
- How to create instant anaesthesia and analgesia in your clients.
- How to do much, much more than these things… Just wait and see!
Your TrainerMyself, Adam Eason — I run this prominent hypnotherapy training college here in the UK and beyond and I have a thriving hypnotherapy practice on the South Coast of England. As well as running this college, I lecture for the Royal Society of Medicine and at Bournemouth University to post-graduate students and medical professionals. I am an academic and experimental researcher and have authored a couple of books (including a bestseller or two) in a variety of languages, my audio programmes sell globally and have featured on national television a bunch of times. My podcast and blog are very well followed and demonstrate my love for evidence based hypnosis in clinical settings. I am friends with and have trained alongside and under many prominent stage hypnotists and street hypnotists. This seminar was originally created with my friends James Brown, an award winning magician, whose input in this seminar makes it as it is. I mention this because the skills they often exhibit tend to be frowned upon by hypnotherapists, yet facets of what stage and street hypnosis professionals do can be used to advance the client’s experience in treatment rooms, and create more credibility as well as offer a stimulating therapeutic experience.
Diversity Of ApproachesThe combination of influences within this seminar is an interesting one. I have a clinical hypnotherapy background. I favour evidence based approaches and am a stickler for the rationale behind the processes involved in hypnosis. I am an academic researcher and University lecturer as well as running this college. My work is also influenced by entertainers, acclaimed close-up magicians and professional pick pockets whose performance skills make natural adjuncts to inducing hypnosis with verve and confidence. I want you to have a stimulating contrast of styles and methods so that you gain greater insight and learn more. I want to show you how you can see varying means of inducing hypnosis and that having a depth of varying skills can make you a better hypnotherapist. Within this seminar, I demonstrate a large number of inductions that add to any hypnotherapist’s repertoire. I also offer you up the underlying important principles that guide how we induce hypnosis. That is, you get the theory of how and why these processes are effective so that the depth of understanding you have means you do not just have to regurgitate what you see being done in class, you will have the confidence to apply it all your own way and know it is still going to have the same effectiveness. In addition, I will offer up a range of advanced techniques and strategies for inducing hypnosis and will critique much of what I do — showing you what is happening and how the approaches vary. I’ll then also offer up my favourite ways of eliciting hypnotic phenomena, creating fabulous effects and helping to enhance the client’s belief in you and their own ability. Though primarily aimed at helping in therapy, this is the kind of hypnotic phenomena that can also be used to demonstrate your skills in most of life’s situations and circumstances. It’ll showcase your skill. I enjoy laughter in class. It is the best way to ensure a stimulating environment to learn effectively. So while we are very serious about the level of education you get here, it’ll be fun and enjoyable – consider it the spoonful of sugar….. This training college encourages a fun, supportive training environment. Everyone who attends this seminar will also receive a comprehensive manual describing all the techniques demonstrated on the day as part of the low seminar fee. We have upcoming seminars in a variety of locations, so download a prospectus for full details.
Your Clients and Your BusinessImagine the scene…. You’re trained and qualified and are working with a client in your lovely fancy therapy room, the lights are dimmed, the chair is fully reclined, your client has a lovely crochet blanket draped across them, you pop on the whale music and yes, it’s time to affect your best “Hush FM DJ” voice, a sort of whispering-Barry-White-on-dope type of impression, and you punctuate every sentence of your lengthy scenic descriptive deepened with those immortal words “deeper and deeper”…… The client starts to softly snore, completely unaware any longer that they are supposed to be in a hypnotherapy session, to the point where you could be saying anything at all to them…. You emerge them at the end of the session, they rub their eyes the same way they would if they had just had a short nap (ironic?) and they utter those words that no hypnotherapist ever wants to hear and never should hear…. “…. it was a nice experience, but I am not sure I was really hypnotised” or “it was very relaxing, but I am not convinced I was in hypnosis.” Maybe you have heard it said by other hypnotherapist’s clients? I hear this a great deal from clients that went to see other hypnotherapists before coming to see me. Surely this is a problem if you are a hypnotherapist, no? Following this rapid inductions and hypnotic phenomena seminar, your clients will never utter these words. They will leave your office undeniably convinced that they were hypnotised. They’ll explain to friends, family and colleagues how impressive their experience was, and your reputation, referred business levels and credibility will all rise together. Let’s dispense with the reclining chair. Let’s dispense with the crochet blanket. Let’s dispense with the whale music. Let’s dispense with the affected Hush FM DJ impressions. Let’s dispense with repeatedly saying “deeper and deeper” in monotone. Let’s dispense with the clichéd, outdated caricature of how hypnotherapists behave, and let’s get skilled up! Quality hypnosis that creates wonderful responsiveness needs none of these above things. This seminar shows you how to induce hypnosis in a wide number of effective ways, and how to elicit a wide range of hypnotic phenomena and effects that will blow the minds of your clients in your hypnotherapy consulting rooms – it will add kudos, credibility and stimulation to every session you ever conduct with your clients. If you have ever heard your clients directly or indirectly say about their session with you that “it was a nice experience, but I am not sure I was really hypnotised” or “it was very relaxing, but I am not convinced I was in hypnosis” then this seminar is going to change that. Clients will leave your office undeniably convinced that they were hypnotised. They’ll explain to friends, family and colleagues how impressive their experience was, and your reputation, referred business levels and credibility will all rise together.
- If due to unforeseen circumstances any delegate needs to cancel an enrolment, up to one month before the course / seminar / workshop commences a refund of 66% of the paid course fee will be made by Anglo European College of Therapeutic Hypnosis (T/as Adam Eason College of Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis Ltd).
- Unfortunately, for any reduced initial fees paid (i.e. You took us up on an offer of a reduced course fee) and for any cancellations made within a month of the start date or after the start date of the course, no refunds are available.Please note: If you wish to move on to a different course at a later date and you give us less than a month’s notice, there are additional fees incurred due to hotel booking costs etc.
- If for any reason or due to unforeseen circumstances the programme you enrol upon has to be cancelled, Anglo European College of Therapeutic Hypnosis (T/as Adam Eason College of Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis Ltd) will refund your payment in full. Anglo European College of Therapeutic Hypnosis (T/as Adam Eason College of Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis Ltd) and/or its directors will not be liable for any other expenses.
- If you enrolled upon a course taking us up on a reduced fee offer or discount, then no refunds are available. However, you may be able to move onto an alternative course date for the same course if circumstances are such that you are unable to attend your originally planned course. Contact us to discuss.
Reserve Your Place Today:
Book your place today: Some of our upcoming Rapid Inductions and Hypnotic Phenomena seminars (those in Norwich, Cardiff and Bournemouth) can be booked onto immediately: Upcoming dates: Norwich, Friday the 28th September, 2018. Cardiff, Saturday the 27th of October, 2018. Bournemouth, Thursday the 28th of February, 2019. You can get in touch with us directly via phone or email to organise payment, or simply click on one of the options below. This one day seminar is £97.00 plus Vat (total of £116.40). If you’d like to attend our science of self-hypnosis seminar which is run at the same venue on the day after this self-hypnosis seminar every time we run it, then you can book onto both for a discounted fee of £150.00 plus Vat here too (total of £180.00).Once your payment has been processed, we will contact you immediately to confirm and to book your place upon the seminar venue you wish to attend. You’ll receive preparatory information and materials upon successful enrolment. If you’d like to book more than one of you, you can get in touch and we’ll organise for a single payment to be made for more than one person wishing to book together. For upcoming events in other locations that we have planned for the upcoming year, please get in touch with us directly or/and download prospectus for details.