In this video I speak about how to think more like a scientist in every day life. It is me giving pointers on how to apply scientific thinking to your work as a hypnotherapist to advance much of what you do, and also how it can help many other areas of your life.
There is a lot of what I consider to be lazy thinking in the hypnotherapy field and rather than simply complain about it, I decided to record a video showing how to apply scientific thinking (which is just one way of thinking, and certainly not the only one I recommend) within your clinical hypnotherapy work and in life in general for much benefit and gain.
I hope it proves useful, enjoy.
In the video, I mentioned a number of links, here they are:
1. More Tea Vicar? Bertrand Russell’s Teapot Theory & That Big Hypnosis Field Discussion.
2. Another Scientific Reason For Hypnotherapists to Abandon the Myth of the Unconscious Mind – Cognitive Bias.
3. Critical Thinking: Its Importance and Ways to Improve It.
4. Independent Thinking: How to Be an Independent Thinker.
Enjoy applying more scientific thinking to your clinical work, I think it’ll really advance what you do.
Has this piqued your interest in this field? Then have a read of these pages:
1. Would you like a satisfying and meaningful career as a hypnotherapist helping others? Are you a hypnotherapist looking for stimulating and career enhancing continued professional development and advanced studes? Explore the pages of this website.
Adam Eason’s Anglo European training college.
2. Are you a hypnotherapist looking to fulfil your ambitions or advance your career?
Hypnotherapist Mentoring with Adam Eason.
Likewise, if you’d like to learn more about self-hypnosis, understand the evidence based principles of it from a scientific perspective and learn how to apply it to many areas of your life while having fun and in a safe environment and have the opportunity to test everything you learn, then come and join me for my one day seminar which does all that and more, have a read here: The Science of Self-Hypnosis Seminar. Alternatively, go grab a copy of my Science of self-hypnosis book.