In this video I am preparing a foil hat to prevent myself from being mind controlled and to stop Bi Pharma from using electromagnetic forces to prevent me spreading the word of the effectiveness of hypnotherapy, because it’ll bring them down and eat their profits….
Let’s be honest – it won’t. Governments and Big Pharma are not holding back the hypnotherapy field – conspiracy theory touting, anti-science, anti-intellectual, paranoia inducing hypnotherapists are doing that.
In this video, I cite some of the reasons for people promoting conspiracy theories in the hypnotherapy field, and I talk about ways to spot these theories and then debunk them – for your own sanity, and for the good of the hypnotherapy field.
I hope it proves stimulating and useful; enjoy.
In the video, I mentioned a number of quotes, here they are:
1. “It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble, it’s what you know for sure, that just ain’t so.” – Mark Twain.
2. “In a culture fueled by burnout, a culture that has run itself down, our national resilience becomes compromised. And when our collective immune system is weakened, we become more susceptible to viruses that are part of every culture because they’re part of human nature – fear-mongering, scapegoating, conspiracy theories, and demagoguery.” – Arianna Huffington.
3.“A conspiracy theorist is a person who tacitly admits that they have insufﬁcient data to prove their points. A conspiracy is a battle cry of a person with insufﬁcient data.” Neil deGrasse Tyson, American astrophysicist and science communicator.
4. “One of the biggest problems with the world today is that we have large groups of people who will accept whatever they hear on the grapevine, just because it suits their worldview – not because it is actually true or because they have evidence to support it. The really striking thing is that it would not take much effort to establish validity in most of these cases… but people prefer reassurance to research.” Neil deGrasse Tyson, American astrophysicist and science communicator.
Has this piqued your interest in this field? Then have a read of these pages:
1. Would you like a satisfying and meaningful career as a hypnotherapist helping others? Are you a hypnotherapist looking for stimulating and career enhancing continued professional development and advanced studes? Explore the pages of this website.
Adam Eason’s Anglo European training college.
2. Are you a hypnotherapist looking to fulfil your ambitions or advance your career?
Hypnotherapist Mentoring with Adam Eason.
Likewise, if you’d like to learn more about self-hypnosis, understand the evidence based principles of it from a scientific perspective and learn how to apply it to many areas of your life while having fun and in a safe environment and have the opportunity to test everything you learn, then come and join me for my one day seminar which does all that and more, have a read here: The Science of Self-Hypnosis Seminar. Alternatively, go grab a copy of my Science of self-hypnosis book.